HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cataclysm?...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drázill Silverleaf
Admin

PostSubject: Cataclysm?...   Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 am

Hey Guys...after only finding out about the new expansion tonight I have found myself personally drooling over all the new content...although...upon seeing the village of Auberdine destroyed I did emit a slight whimper of sadness...and it made me wonder how our beloved circle of wardens and our cause will cope with such an obvious change in landscape and lore.

Will we go into hiding after these events...will we befriend the Worgen allies of our people?...

I would like to hear your views on this and what you believe we should do or how it would perhaps effect us...

Hope to hear from ya'll soon...

-Draz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Illanya Moonshine

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm?...   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:41 pm

We lose all of Ashenvale too, so there's another big blow to the Kal'dorei lands.
I guess it'll lead to resentment of both the Alliance and the Horde.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naurion

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm?...   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:40 pm

The Cataclysm will bring a time of great sorrow to ALL people, Alliance and Horde alike. That said, the loss of Ashenvale (one of the last uncorrupted lands left to the Kaldorei) will be a very severe blow, and the hostilities between us and the orcs will flare up worse than ever before, I believe.

Many organizations within the Night Elven people are explicitly following the Silverwing example, defending Ashenvale. These will now either see their purpose lost, or find ways to adapt. I hope the Wardens will do the latter. There are still Kaldorei lands to protect.

Naurion has always at least tried to see both sides of a conflict (except with the Naga. Teh Naga is teh bad), and will probably attempt to do so even when Ashevale is overrun, but it will be difficult. At the same time, there will be a lot of shocked, hurt and lost people, both Kaldorei and others, who will be in need of help, and Nature itself will most likely be reeling from the Cataclysm. There will be work to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm?...   

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm?...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wardens of Malorne :: Role Playing :: Questions-
Jump to: